In this section you will find different links to water related information such as news, job offerings and online courses to help you expand your KnoWledge in water related issues.
Links to news related to water topics such as innovation, politics, research and more.
- UN Water – The United Nations Inter-Agency mechanism on all freshwater related issues, including sanitation
- Natural News -Natural Health News and Scientific discoveries
Water L list – http://nr.iisd.org/about-the-water-l-mailing-list (sign up and get a daily e-mail of water news
- Josh’s Water Jobs started in 2011 as an informal listserv of a few dozen friends and colleagues receiving a job posting every month. As the list grew in size, not only in the number of recipients but also the number of jobs, it became increasingly clear that the list was filling a gap where a website concentrating on international water jobs should have been. The more people got jobs, the more the initiative to create that website gained momentum, culminating in Josh’s Water Jobs being launched in June of 2016.The jobs found on the website are related to water and internationally focused. There are two broad categories that are highlighted, namely Water (policy, governance, law, economics, management, finance, advocacy, science, communications, etc.) and WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene).
- This website brings together all disciplines involved in water management, including: engineering, water supply, wastewater treatment, energy, hydrology, hydrogeology, international development, WASH, environment, and sanitation.
- The Advanced Search facility enables you to search all of the jobs and specifically source the jobs relevant to your skills. UK only!
- 100% Australian owned and operated, we’ve been live for close to five years now. Backed by incredible in-house IT, writers, a fantastic sales and admin team – we’ve built a professional database that delivers content to more than 140,000 subscribers and MySpot account holders across 15 different industries every week.
- Jobs and Career Resources in Water, Water Treatment and Environmental Resources
- Irish Water offers a wide and exciting range of challenges in an environment where talented, passionate people are encouraged to live our values of collaboration, safety, customer service, performance and integrity.
- Recruiters from leading organizations post humanitarian aid, global health and sustainability positions here — including some you won’t find anywhere else.
- Free Online Courses for everyone! List of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) offered by the Best Universities and Entities.
- Enroll in open, online courses from colleges universities, and organisations worldwide
- ALISON provides over 750 free online diploma and certificate courses in a range of different categories. Here the courses are broken down into nine distinct categories – diploma courses, business and enterprise skills courses, digital literacy and IT skills courses, personal development and soft skills courses, languages, health and safety and compliance courses, health literacy courses, financial and economic literacy courses and courses from various schools’ curricula. This allows users to quickly see what kinds of courses are available and helps them pick an area they would like to study. Click on a category of interest and choose from a range of different courses in that area.
- Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. With more than 90 global partners, we are proud to count the world’s leading universities, nonprofits, and institutions as our members. EdX university members top the QS World University Rankings® with our founders receiving the top honors, and edX partner institutions ranking highly on the full list.
- CSU online courses are housed within a learning-management system or on web sites with instructors delivering content to you through a variety of media including video, text, assessments, projects and discussion forums.